We are now making product selection easier for you according to net weight. Use our online tool in order to define the product suitable for your textile lifting device.
According to the German regulations for occupational insurance schemes [BGR] 500, Chap. 2.8, and standard practice in other European countries, a sharp edge is defined as when the edge radius ‘r’ is less than the material thickness ‘d’ of the lifting sling.
For example: An edge of radius 18 mm is a sharp edge for a 20 tonne MagnumPlus. Use a radius gauge, and the SpanSet data on sling thickness under load, for determining suitable protective measures!
Improved cut resistance and stronger material stability are the result of improved process technology, while the simplified handling is thanks to the users who have helped to rework the NoCut pad.
1. Contents of the online offerSpanSet GmbH & Co. KG assumes no kind of warranty for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Claims for liability against SpanSet GmbH & Co. KG relative to damage of a material or non-material nature caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of defective and incomplete information have been ruled out as a matter of principle to the extent that no provable malice aforethought or grossly negligent conduct exists on the part of SpanSet GmbH & Co. KG. All quotations shall be subject to change without notice and non-committing. SpanSet GmbH & Co. KG expressly reserves the right to amend, supplement, or delete parts of the sites or the entire offer or to cease publication temporarily or permanently without prior announcement.
2. References and linksIn cases of direct or indirect references to outside Internet sites ("links") located outside the sphere of responsibility of SpanSet GmbH & Co. KG, a duty to liability would exclusively become valid in the event of SpanSet GmbH & Co. KG having knowledge of the contents and prevention of use in the event of illicit contents being technically possible and not unreasonable. SpanSet GmbH &Co. KG hereby expressly declares that no illegal contents were recognisable on the sites to be linked at the time of the linking. SpanSet GmbH & Co. KG has no kind of influence on the current and future design, contents or authorship of the linked/connected sites. For this reason, SpanSet GmbH & Co. KG hereby expressly disassociates itself from the contents of all linked/connected sites amended after the linking. This statement applies to all the links and references set within our own Internet offer and also for outside entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by SpanSet GmbH & Co. KG. Only the provider of the site to which reference is made, not the party merely referring to the publication in question via links shall be liable for illegal, defective or incomplete contents and in particular for damage resulting from the use or non-use of information portrayed in this way.
3. Copyright and trademark lawSpanSet GmbH & Co. KG endeavours to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts produced by SpanSet GmbH & Co. KG itself and to have recourse to licence-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All trademarks and brand names stated within the Internet offer and, if applicable, protected by third parties shall be unrestrictedly subject to the provisions of the valid trademark law in question and the possession rights of the registered owners in question. Mere mentioning shall not give cause to the conclusion that trademarks have not been protected by third parties’ rights! Copyright for published objects produced by SpanSet GmbH & Co. KG itself shall remain with SpanSet GmbH & Co. KG alone. Reproduction or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications shall not be permitted without express approval from SpanSet GmbH & Co. KG.
4. Data protectionInsofar as there is the possibility of input of personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses) within the Internet offer, disclosure of said data on the part of the user shall be on an expressly voluntary basis. Use of and payment for all the services offered is also permitted without the statement of such data or with provision of anonymised data or a pseudonym, to the extent technically possible and not unreasonable. More information can be obtained from our data protection representative under datenschutz(at)spanset.de.
Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. («Google»). Google Analytics used so-called «cookies», text files stored on your computer making an analysis of the your use of the website possible. The information about your use of this website generated by the cookie (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, to collate reports about the website activities for the operators of the website and in order to render further services connected with the use of the website and the Internet. Google will also transmit this information to third parties, if applicable, to the extent that this has been prescribed by law or to the extent that third parties process these data by order of Google. Google will under no circumstances put your IP address in connection with other data from Google. You can prevent the installation of the cookies by a matching setting of your browser software; however, we point out that you may not be able to make complete use of all the functions of this website in such a case. By using this website, you declare your agreement with the processing of the data obtained about you by Google in the way described above and for the purpose already stated.
5. Legal effectivity of this disclaimerThis disclaimer is to be regarded as a part of the Internet offer from which a reference was made to this site. Insofar as parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or only incompletely fulfil the valid legal situation, the contents and the validity of the remaining parts of the document shall remain unaffected.